Monday, January 01, 2007

Opininions and Thoughts wanted

I would like the opinions of anyone who uses flickr. I use flickr myself and have enjoyed the free photo sharing and storage. Unfortunately I want to add more sets, and to do that I need to upgrade to the pay service. If any of you use the pay service, is it worth it? If you don't use the pay service, why don't you or would you consider upgrading? I've got a bunch of pictures that I want to share through the site and would like to keep the various photos in their own albums.

Tell me what you think, whether or not you like the pay service, whether or not you would upgrade. Thank you for your thoughts on the subject.

Live fully.....

3 comments:

Jack K. said...

I have the same concerns about flckr but am too cheap to use the pay service.

You might email Shannon. She is using Snapfish(?) for photos too.

If I can find the web site I will email it to you.

Love,

Dad

shannon said...

I use both flickr and snapfish. I've not looked too far into snapfish and what they offer, other than being able to upload everything at once instead of one at a time the ol' flickr way.

I'm too cheap too. :)

Adrianne said...

Ive looked at snapfish too. In order to keep your account active you have to order something from them once a year. So it could end up costing as much to use snapfish as it would to subscribe to flickr. Flickr does now have a new multiple upload feature. I'm still mulling it over.