Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas time

Both of the boys were able to be home this year for Christmas. It was good to have them home this year, I didn't think that they would be home at the same time for a while. Talena has moved back in with us, which is a good thing. We've also had the two little girls as well, they'll be here for at least another week. To say the least, we have had a very full house, it makes for a very warm home.

Because Kyle has leave until the 10th of January, he will not be going to Kuwait. He misses the cutoff date by one day. I am relieved that he won't be going.

Gregory may be able to come home next month to be a recruiters assistant. His schooling doesn't start until February. I received a letter from his Commanding officer letting me know that he had arrived, and would be looked after while he is there learning about electronic communications and stuff. I'm still not exactly sure what his training will consist of, just that it will take about 18 months to complete.

I've put a few new pictures on flickr, these were a couple of crochet projects that I've completed. I will be adding more pictures of the grand kids as I get them edited, and I've started putting them into albums so that you can pick and choose what you would like to view.

Live fully....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Glad to learn that the lads got home for Christmas. Good to know that Kyle will not be going to Kuwait any time soon.

An 18 month training program suggests that he will hava a lot to learn.

Give the girls a hug for me.