Friday, January 12, 2007

Hhhmmmm.....

Ever have the feeling that there is something that you should be doing, yet can't quite figure out what it is? I've been working on some pages that I'm putting together for classes that I'm going to teach, and put on the web, I've even worked on some crocheting of sock edgings for grand daughters and niece, even been looking at stuff online. Yet none of it seems quite what I should be doing. So I sit here and write this hoping that maybe I'll figure out what it is I should be doing instead of this or anything else I have been doing. Oh well, it's getting late, I should be getting to bed, then again that may not happen either as I'm not sleepy.

Live fully.....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Note from a meddlesome dad:

You might want to finish your novel.

Just a thought.

I know how it is when the muse only strikes when you do not have access to any recording method.

I am sure you will quickly figure out what you are supposed to do.

Love ya,

Dad

PS: Hugs to all there.