Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Travel plans complete....

hopefully. I have my travel plans to see Kyle graduate on the 22nd of September. Now to figure out what I'm going to pack, what I will take for those times when I have to sit and wait, and other stuff. I can't wait to see him. His girlfriend and I have been making our plans together so that we will meet at the airport in Chicago, she is coming from college. We are both very excited for Kyle.

I have gotten more mail from Greg than I thought he would be able to write. If you have written to Greg and not received a note back, he's been very busy. He has been learning martial arts, marine history among other things. He was unable to do the pugel sticks because of the heat. He misses everyone, and I knows that he appreciates all the mail he gets even if he hasn't written back. He will be graduating November 10th, with family day on the 9th.

Live fully.....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Glad to hear he is doing so well.