Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great holiday. I know we did, sort of. Jerry was sick so he couldn't part take in all of the Christmas gatherings. I baked all day on Christmas eve, three pies, a holiday treat, and three loaves of bread, this was what I brought to my mom's for dinner. Christmas eve the kids and I went over to my stepsons' house where the grandsons opened presents and generally had a good time. There was good food and family. I had my camera and Greg had his camcorder, lots of pictures were taken. Christmas day Jerry was feeling a little better, good enough anyway to open presents at home, unfortunately he wasn't the only one that was sick, so was Talena. She was sick enough to warrant a hospital stay. She should be home by Tuesday. The granddaughters went to the hospital to visit their mom, and the kids and I went at the same time so that Talena could watch them open their presents, more pictures were taken. That evening we went to my moms' house for dinner. The dinner was great! We had my grandfathers spaghetti, I haven't had it in so long. It was absolutely delicious. Everyone stuffed themselves silly, then we opened more presents. All in all, it was a good weekend, except for those that were under the weather.

Everyone is recovering, and should be healthy again in a few days time.

Live fully...

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Sorry to hear about the illnesses. Glad to know all are on the mend. Hope to see some of the photos here, or elsewhere.

My best to all.

Love,

Dad

shannon said...

Glad to hear you all had a good time, regardless of the illness (which I am sad to hear hit the family).

Here's to a fabulous and healthy New Year!

Love you!