Monday, December 19, 2005

Busy Week, sort of

It's been kind of a busy week around here. Christmas shopping to be done, mostly by the kids. Like I said before, I cheated and went with gift cards. The best thing though is that my step daughter is buying gifts for family members, something she hasn't done without prompting from her mom. This is a great gift in and of itself.

Check out the Serve Well! Live Fully! Site, the last posting is thought provoking. We should all come up with what we have accomplished, proud of, and grateful for, in this past year. For those that are contributors to the site, make your own post, everyone else should post in the comments. I know that it has got me thinking, I will be adding my own post on the subject soon.

I have been working hard at finishing last minute gifts, along with ones that were started earlier. Have been getting the finishing touches done on projects for special people.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Live fully.....

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Thanks for the plug.

Sounds as though you will all be having a very Merry Christmas.

Love,

Dad

shannon said...

It does sound like you will have a wonderful time. We are almost done shopping. I have made two scarves (got the second one done today...just a little weaving in of the end to do before I go to the party and give it to Jill).

Much love to you and the family!