Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another week gone

Another week has gone by very quickly, and I'm not sure where it went. Managed to get the Christmas shopping done. I kind of cheated though, I bought gift cards for the older kids. The grandkids are the only ones that actually will get gifts to open this year. I should really start the gift buying earlier in the year. My grandmother always had all of her Christmas gift shopping done by May, one of these days I will too. I am at least getting the cards sent before the holidays.

Greg has started a forum, it is different from other forums in that it is a game. It is a role playing game, every person who wants to participate gets to create the character that they want to be. Then you can wander through the worlds and interact with the locals or the other people that are playing. Here is the link: http://arkeyo.proboards77.com/ The name of the board is Drakenlore. He has just started this board, it looks to be interesting, yes I am a character in the game. Thus proving that you are never to old to play games. I encourage all to give the forum a try, create a character that you would like to be, you can be anything at all, let your imagination take over, have fun. I will be putting the link on the sidebar as well.

Happy Holidays!

Live fully.....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

I have stopped by DrakenLore. I will have to explore it more fully. I still haven't figured it out, but what can I expect? I only signed up and checked my profile page. I'll pick it up as I go along.

Thanks for the information about it.

Love,

Dad