Monday, December 05, 2005

Novel writing month is done

Even though National Novel Writing Month is over, I'm not done writing. I have enjoyed the process of writing and will continue to write and finish the two that I have started. Maybe I'll even be able to get them published. Now wouldn't that be great!

The boys are studying hard, and doing what they need to do to meet their goals. They both are happy with the life decisions that they have made, and I'm happy for them as well.

We are trying to get ready for the holidays' that are coming up. I've been trying to figure out what to get for all the kids, there are quite a few of them. We have 5 grandkids, 3 nephews, 2 nieces, and all of these are under the age of 18. There are 2 more nieces that over the age of 18, plus my 2 boys, Jerry's 2 kids, and I think I'm missing some kids somewhere. I think I know what I will do for the older kids anyway, the little ones a fairly easy to buy for.

Hope this week finds every one with the Christmas spirit. Happy Holidays!

Live fully....

No comments: