Monday, November 21, 2005

Quiet Week

It has been a rather quiet week. The boys are doing good in school, Maggie is working hard. She was promoted a few weeks ago to second in charge of the cashiers, now by mid December she s going to be promoted to head cashier of the store she is at. she is doing really good, and we are very proud of her.

I have managed to get quite a bit written this week. I don't know if I will actually meet the word count for this years challange, but I do like the story, so I will finish this one even if it is after the end of the month. And yes I will finish last years' story as well, that one though is getting more and more involved (complicated) as it goes along. I like it though, it's just going to take longer to finish.

That's all for now, like I said a rather quiet week.

Live fully....

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

BRAVO!!!!!!!!

Persevere. Keep at it. I am so proud of your determination and you talent. I can hardly wait to read both of them. Besides, I am almost out of something to read. Blogs are fun, but books are even better.

Serve well.

Love,

Dad

Jack K. said...

By the way, I like you photo.

Love,

Dad