Monday, October 03, 2005

Last Weeks Adventure

Kyle is now in a new school, and still attending the original school for ROTC. I will know more today on how he likes this arrangement. He is really focused on graduating, he now has a goal to reach. I am so proud of him. Gregory is working on getting the last credit he needs, besides the ones that he is earning this year. I am proud of him as well.

I got to go drag racing on Sunday. A friend of mine has a car that she runs at the track. It was so much fun. At one point when we were waiting in the staging area, we were in line with another car club and they had pull us out of the line so that the other club could run together. They had us wait well behind the starting line. We got to watch them race from the best seat in the house. It was so much fun watching the cars go down the track. It was even more fun to go down the track myself. I will have to do this again.

Live fully....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Drag racing, huh? Do you remember the sports car auto-crosses? You used to come with me when we lived at Fort Hood.

Glad to hear you are finding it so exciting. That sure is a way to live fully and

Serve well!

Love,

Dad