Monday, September 26, 2005

This Week's Adventures

I started an online class on how to get published. So far so good. There is lot's of info, there have only been to lessons so far. Part of the lessons have you writing, in fact lesson two has you writing a letter to the editor, and sending it in. I am enjoying the class. The information for Gregory's class finally came. so now he can get started on getting the rest of the credits he needs to graduate. Kyle is going to have to do some extra classes to earn the ret of the credits he needs to graduate. I will have to call his guidance counselor and find out what he can do. Talena and Mark have found a house to rent and moved this weekend. It is a cute house.

Sorry this is so short, I have a headache and am having trouble putting my thought together. Anyway, everyone

Live fully......

No comments: