Monday, September 19, 2005

Last Week

Last week was a busy week. Tuesday I had to go to the photography studio and pick out Greg's yearbook photo, also ordered other pictures. Wednesday I had to pick up my sister-in-law from the doctors, she had a test done, everything was clear, drop my step-daughter at work, it seems there was something else I just can't remember what it was. Thursday was fairly quiet, thank goodness. Friday Jerry worked a day shift, so it was very quiet arond the house, at least for the morning. Saturday I spent the day over at my freinds house. Then we went to a car cruise. No, the cars didn't cruise, they were all parked, the people all cruised around looking at the cars. There were some neat cars. we are planning on going again.

Anyway, that was my week, kind of busy, maybe next week will be more interesting. Doesn't mean busy, just different.

Live fully....

No comments: