Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's been a long time...

since I've actually written here. My life has been very busy. Where to begin to get you all caught up.

I've been working for a company that was a good opportunity at the time. Now, not so much. In the last few months I have been made to feel that I am less than adequate to perform my job. Also, that I can not communicate properly. I am in the process of finding another job.

Now for the kids. Talena is expecting again. She is due sometime at the end of October beginning of November. She is eating healthy, she has actually started cooking again. I am very proud of the mother, wife, and daughter that she has become. She will be homeschooling the kids. She is absolutely beautiful.

Gregory is going to 29 Palms for a month for extensive preparation for being deployed to Iraq in August. Because of th kind of job that he does, he will always be on base. He will be less likely to be in harms way. I am very proud of him.

Kyle will be coming home from Korea on the 5th or 6th of June. I will be going to California to pick him up. He is doing so good. He helped to build roads, laid concrete for walls, and did some volunteer work while he was stationed there. I am very proud of him as well.

As for Jerry and I, it's gotten rather odd. He has moved out of the house, even though he says it's the hardest thing for him to do. He still loves me and I still love him. I think that part of the reason we can't live together is that he has never lived alone. With our work schedules he was alone in the house everyday before he would go to work. This made him feel lonely, and made him depressed. He is living with his sisters, and there is always someone there during the day, so he is never alone for long. We still spend time together on the weekends. He's helped repair things for me, including fixing my van. We are better apart than together under the same roof. Like I said, it has gotten very odd.

I think for my future I will follow what the IQ test in the previous post says I am. I am going to try my hand at writing and publishing. I know that I may not make a living at publishing my own work, yet I believe I can supplement my income with my writing.

So, here's my question, am I hard to understand? Please let me know one way or the other.

Live fully....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Thanks for the update.

Jobs can be bummers and not turn out the way you think they will.

I was unable to read the previous posting because of the lack of contrast between the words and the background. I will probably have to copy and paste it into a word document and change the color of the printed word.

I understand the idea of not being together with Jerry. I hope he is doing well.

As for your writing, I have always felt that you have great skill in writing. Your first "unfinished" novel is fantastic and I will be pleased when you can get back to it. Please keep me informed.

Give my best to the kids. I,too, am proud of them. I have communicated with Kyle with an IM on occasion. Greg doesn't come up on my IM buddy list like he used to. And I don't think Talena has an AOL IM address.

Take care.

Love,

Dad