Monday, October 22, 2007

A Quick Update

I really love my new job. I am working with a great group of people. The company I work for just acquired a bookkeeping service, and I will be the one to take over that part of the business. I am very busy, and like being busy. More on this when I'm not so tired.

Jerry and I are trying to work on our marriage. He has moved back into the house. He has his own room. We are both trying to make it work, we both want it to work. He has even started hanging up pictures, something that hasn't been done for quite some time. I am happy and hopeful. Life is good. I will post more when I'm not so tired.

I'm still trying to get used to getting up every morning, and going to work. I'm tired when I get home, I'm also happy at being tired.

Live fully.....

2 comments:

shannon said...

I hope that the two of you can figure out how to make it work. Maybe he wanted you to get a job but didn't know how to ask/say it?

I am glad that you are enjoying working. It's fun, tired, but fun.

Keep up the good work!

Jack K. said...

My best to you both.

Glad to know that you are getting down to the business of making things work. You are both good people.

My guess is, that when the population in your home reduced considerably, you both had to re-adjust to being by yourselves. It was pretty scary probably.

Glad to know you love your job.

The best to you all.

Love ya,

Dad