Saturday, October 27, 2007

November is almost here.....

and you know what that means!?! It's time for NaNoWriMo! Yes, once again I'm challenging myself, and any of you who are game, to join and write a 50,000 word novel in one month. See the icon on the side bar to navigate to the official NaNo site.

So, as October 31st turns to November 1st I will be hovering over my keyboard getting ready to type feverishly. I still need a topic for this year. This year I am working a full time job, making it even more difficult to reach the goal, I will do my best though! I will not be defeated! I will write 50,000 words, they may not all be good words, but they will be words!

Any way, the posts will be few and far between, even fewer than normal, just know that I'm still here and writing away. I will try to keep you all informed on my progress. If you decide to join the madness, I mean fun, you can add me as a writing buddy.

Live fully.....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Go for it.

I know you will write an entertaining and informative.

Good luck.

My best to you and Jerry.

Love ya,

Dad