Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Back!!!

I made it home. I had a wonderful time visiting with my sister and brother-in-law. She and I shopped for yarn, I visited the store where she works, learned how to play Mah Jong, and had Thai food for the first time, met a bunch of their friends, great fun was had by all. We all promised not to wait seven years to see each other again.

The plane ride was fairly uneventful, a bit of turbulence coming into Phoenix. I got in about 9:30 and it was still 93 degrees outside, much warmer than Portland. The weather was gorgeous while I was there. I even tried to bring some of the cooler weather back with me, all that came with me was the wind.

Live fully....

2 comments:

shannon said...

it was much fun! mahjong was a blast and being all crafty was wonderful too. yes, must see each other again before seven (!) years pass again!!!

Jack K. said...

Glad to see that you had such a good time. Sorry we couldn't be there longer.
Love,

Dad