Wednesday, July 19, 2006

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I've got that out of my system. The worry wart mom in me is kicking into overdrive. Kyle will be leaving in a little more than a week. MY BABY IS LEAVING!!!!!! Ok, so he's taller than me, can pick me up and carry me around, and has made a very important decision about his future. He is no longer a baby, he is a young man. I am very proud of him and I support his decision of joining the Navy. I will be fine once the day of his leaving has come and gone. That doesn't mean I will stop worrying, it just means I won't be so freaked out about it.

Now that everyone has gotten a glimpse of how my mind works, I will see you all later. Just had to get it off my chest yet again.

Live fully....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Arrrgh. I know the feeling well. I had a daughter who thought the Air Force was the thing to do.

I still worry, or should I say, that I am still concerned about how she lives her life?

Ah, the joys of parenthood.

Love,

Dad