Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another busy week

We have had another busy week here. Greg had to have his year book pictures taken. Neither one us was sure that we wanted to order them, but we came out of the session with such a good feeling about the photographer that we may just get a few pictures to share. Kyle got his uniform for ROTC this week, the only thing that he has to have altered is the sleeves of the jacket, which has to be down at a tailors near the school. Next week he goes in to have his senior pictures taken, not sure if we will order pictures or wait until he has pictures taken in ROTC, those always turn out decent. We will have to see how the photographer does. Because they go to different schools they have different studios doing the pictures. It will be interesting to find out how the two different studios compare. Greg liked having his pictures taken because the photographer was an artist, not trying to take a quick snapshot.

I am going to watch the granddaughters tomorrow. This is going to be fun. Evidently Lavieya is talking, everyone has heard her say something except me. She keeps her fingers in her mouth and refuses to say anything. Maybe tomorrow I can get her to talk for me. Of course Gynesis talks enough for the both of them. And, yes as soon as I have the most recent pictures developed I will post them.

All the things that I have planned to make this year, I now have all the yarn and thread for them. And even though I have yet to make a significant dent in these projects, I am confident that I will finish them this year. I have decided to change the pattern for the afghan that I am making for Ethan, he's a little old for puppy dogs on his afghan.

That is all for now.

Everyone,
Live fully......

1 comment:

shannon said...

Ahhh, the joy of the school photos. Glad to hear that Greg's went well and hope that Kyle's also as easily.