Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's almost time...

For writing. I will again this November take the challenge for National Novel Writing Month. I will try again to write 50,000 words in one month. I would like to challenge the rest of you to join me in this madness. It is a great deal of fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Go to above to sign up for the challenge, check on my progress, or to donate to the library fund. It all starts November 1st. Thankfully I have a laptop this year as I will be oing to Greg's graduation in the midst of the challenge.

Live fully....

3 comments:

Jack K. said...

I can hardly wait. Your last effort was spectacular. I hope you can find your way back to that one and complete it some day.

bronxbt said...

holy crap.
50k worth of words?
didjoo know if you hit PRINT ALL on your blog site, you'd prolly hit that # in no time!

let's see an editor tackle all that goodness you've left us!

:)

B

bronxbt said...

btw, yer poochie-goodness has been officially immortalized on FCR!

thank you SO much for your submission! eep!