Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spring has sprung

I'm hoping that because it rained on the first day of spring, that it will be a wetter spring than our winter was. 144 days without rain is way to long. Even the people were getting snappy and contrary, now that it's rained everyone seems to have calmed down. The only good part of not having rain for so long is that it happened during the fall and winter months and not the spring and summer months. It could have very easily gone up to 120 degrees during the summer without rain. I love living in the desert.

Everyone is doing good, and nothing unusual or exciting has happened since I last posted. Which is not a bad thing, routine is a good thing when there are 5 people living in one house. Soon it will be emptier. Once the boys are at bootcamp, they will be able to send me a postcard with their address, if you want to write to them let me know and I will forward their addresses. They will not be able to write back, they will be kept very busy, they will need all the love that they can get through letters.

Live fully....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Send the addresses when you have them.

I am looking forward to being with you in June. The preliminary plans are underway.

The rain is really something to enjoy and marvel at when you haven't seen it in a while.

Our snow storm was hardly a whimper, but I am not complaining. It could have been like the first one we had in December - 8 inches.

Serve well! Do good works! I know you are already living fully.