Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A quiet week

This has been another quiet week, which is good in a way. No upheavals in the routine, everybody is doing what they should. The boys are doing good in school, Maggie's working hard, Jerry's working in the evenings, and I'm reading and crocheting. What I've been reading lately is about developing my psychic abilities. Something I've been interested in for quite some time. I've learned quite a bit already. I have been studying reading runes and ogam sticks for a few years now, and find that, while I need to keep practicing, this is where my talent is. So I will keep reading and practicing. I have discovered some very interesting things while reading runes and the ogam sticks, mostly that following your heart is a good way to live.

Live fully....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

But, only if you want to live fully.