Thursday, July 09, 2009

It's been way to long.....

since I've posted anything here. I have been very busy at school, and loving every minute of it! I am now a Registered and Certified Hypnotherapist and a Life Coach. I've started my own business, and a web site: Duir Ngetal:Peaceful Healing. It's still growing and changing. I'm a little more than half way through my schooling, when I'm done I will be certified in Life Coaching and also be a Clinically Certified Hypnotherapist. I am so excited!

Kyle is in Afghanistan and will returning in August. He is doing good. I can't wait for him to come home.

Greg may be deploying to Afghanistan in March or April. He is in the process of buying a home. Its a three bedroom house with an Arizona room on the back. This room has it's own entrance, so this is going to be my office.

Talena is doing good. She has been home schooling the girls. As far as I know Josh will be coming home around the end of the year.

I'll try to post a little more often. Until then.....

Live fully.

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Glad to know things are going well. I am concerned about the boys, too.

Let me know your new address.

Keep up your good works.

Love you,

Dad

Network Ace said...

nice blog...keep it up