Monday, February 26, 2007

Old friends found

I've renewed a friendship with a wonderful person. We first became friends when we were married to brothers, neither one of them was good to us, that is what we had in common then. Now we both have good men in our lives, and are very happy. It was great to go over to their house and have dinner.

We got reacquainted over good food. Not only did we become friends again, our mates became friends as well. I am looking forward to talking to her again.

Hopefully they will join me and all the kids in going to the Renaissance Faire in March. As of right now there is about 30 people going. This is going to be fun.

Live fully.....

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

True friendships last forever. Your lives will be entwined in future incarnations.

I'm glad that you were able to reconnect.

Give my best to Gerry.