Friday, April 21, 2006

Still alive and kicking

I know I haven't posted in a while, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here. Greg's been working on school work online, so getting on for me has been done fairly late at night. Just past the time when I can put my thoughts together and have them make sense. So I am writing this in hopes that it will make some sense, and at the very least let everyone know that I'm still alive and well.

I have decided to take the opportunity of doing readings in the little shop that just opened near me. I haven't worked out all the details yet, it is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm looking forward to all the people I'll meet.

Live fully.....

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

I wish you well in your new endeavor.

Perhaps I can get a reading when I am there in June.

I'll swap you a Reiki session.

Adrianne said...

It's a deal. Can't wait to see you then.