Monday, November 01, 2004

Bullies and Terrorists

(This is re-published to fix a problem with the layout of the page.)

We have all heard of bullies in school and even sometimes in the workplace. If you have ever been picked on by a bully you know that you cannot show any sign of weakness or else you run the risk of being their favorite victim. Once you stand up to a bully you cannot back down from your stance or walk away from it, if you do then you start getting picked on all over again and the bully will not stop this time because you backed down before. As I see it, terrorists are just bullies with bigger tools to bully everyone with. Look what happened when the countries that had hostages taken in Iraq backed down. It didn't stop these terrorsits from taking hostages, it seems that they started taking more because it worked in getting what they wanted. We, as a country, cannot back down from the terrorists groups no matter where they are or who they are. If we do then the violence will only esclate. We have to stand strong and mean it.

___________________________________________________

On another note, I have started another blog here on blogspot for the purpose of writing a novel. I hope it will at least be interesting. Please read and leave positive feedback for the month of November, if it seems to be half-way decent I will be editing my writing and at that time I will want more constructive criticism. Because I will need to write at leat 1670 words a day to reach the 50,000 word goal for the month I may not be updating this blog as often as I would like. http://flwrchld2.blogspot.com/ this is where you will find my entries for the novel. Please take the time to read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your decision to write your book. Thank you for inviting us in to the creative circle. You are an inspiration to me. I will look forward to reading your novel and see how it progresses.

Love,

Dad